We’re thrilled to share exciting news with our users! Based on the valuable feedback we’ve received over the past month, we’ve gone the extra mile to enhance our software and bring you an even better experience.
Introducing 3Dsurvey v2.17.1!
- Show warning on startup if CUDA runtime version is not fully supported by the driver.
- Fixes issues with texture calculation on overexposed areas.
- Fixed issues when importing images or other data with dots in their file name.
- Fixed license synchronization when on expiration.
- Fixed transformation of geometry data.
- Fixed crash during feature extraction for images with lots of repetitive detail.
- Fixed stuck feature extraction pipeline caused by insufficient CUDA drivers.
- Fixed black spots on true orthophoto.
- Fixed issues with triangle visibility check at texture calculation.
- Fixed layer visibility when importing/exporting CAD data using DXF format.
- Fixed crash when importing telemetry, and some columns do not exist in a file.
- Fixed outdated hyperlinks.
We are continuously working to refine our software and provide you with the best tools for your surveying needs. Your feedback is instrumental in helping us deliver these improvements.
As always, we highly value your input. If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Your feedback drives our innovation!
Stay tuned for more exciting updates and enhancements in the future.
Best regards, 3Dsurvey Team