- Can I use 3Dsurvey if I am not a land surveyor?
Absolutely! All industries can use 3Dsurvey. Land surveying, construciton, mining, architeture and public safety are just some of the most used.
- What are the system requirements?
Windows 7, 8, 10; 64 bit
Intel i5 or Ryzen 5
16 GB RAM
nVidia GTX 1050 or better
SSD 128 GB + HDD 500 GB
Windows 10; 64 bit
Intel i7 or Ryzen 7
16 - 64 GB RAM
nVidia RTX 3060 or better
SSD 256 GB + HDD 1 TB
Windows 10; 64 bit
Intel i9 or Ryzen 9
64 - 128 GB RAM
2x nVidia RTX 3060
SSD 512 GB (M.2) + HDD 1 TB
- Can I try 3Dsurvey before buying?
- What if I need support?
As soon as you purchase a 3Dsurvey license, you will be assigned with a personal 3Dsurvey support manager. They will make sure nothing ever slows you down. All plans include a free 1:1 online training session as well. Please check our support center for more info.
- What pricing plans are available?
- I've just downloaded a free trial but received a license key that has already expired. What can I do?
It's all good! It simply means you've already downloaded free trial sometime in the past and the 14-day validity has expired. We'll be happy to extend it for you, please email [email protected].
- How can I buy 3Dsurvey?
- Does 3Dsurvey offer training courses?
Yes. Software training comes included in the purchase for all types of licenses. Online training is provided live through TeamViewer.
Email [email protected] to schedule a one-on-one session.
- I’m a Mac user, but it seems you only deliver your SW for Windows. Is that correct?
Yes, 3Dsurvey is optimized for Windows. But don’t forget that you can easily install 3Dsurvey on Mac, as well. See this link for more: https://goo.gl/fZSJmw
- Does 3Dsurvey run on 32-bit operating system?
No. To run 3Dsurvey you need a 64-bit Windows operating system.
- What languages is 3Dsurvey available in?
3Dsurvey is available in multiple languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Chinese, Slovenian, and others. To change to your preferred language go to 3Dsurvey toolbar > options > application settings > select language. You will need to restart the software to apply the changes.
- Does 3Dsurvey work without GCPs?
Yes. There are two options: 1) work locally with no scale and no orientation or 2) use drone telemetry (GPS log file, exif GPS data) to orientate your model.
- What cameras are supported in 3Dsurvey?
3Dsurvey works with any drone and any camera. Some of them are already in our data base, if not you can manually set the focal length and sensor width or simply select ‘’estimate automatically’’ option.
- Does 3Dsurvey support network processing?
- Can I use 3Dsurvey for free?
Yes! You are welcome to start with a FREE 14-day unlimited trial.
- What are the payment options?
We currently accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club. We also accept payments via Paypal and wire transfers.
- Is there a discount for nonprofits, educational institutions, and students?
Yes! If we can verify your status, you are eligible for either a free individual student license or a discounted academic classroom plan for non-commercial use. Please apply via one of the educational application forms above, or contact [email protected] to learn more.
- What happens after I purchase - how do I install, activate, and start using 3Dsurvey?
Once you successfully complete your purchase, along with creating and activating your personal 3Dsurvey account, you will be able to download the latest 3Dsurvey software version and access your unique license activation key via your account.
- How do I change or cancel my subscription?
You may change or cancel your subscription at any time from your account settings within your personal 3Dsurvey account. Any downgrade changes, including cancellations, will be reflected at the end of your existing billing cycle.
- Can I rent 3Dsurvey for just one month?
Yes! Just pick the subscription plan and opt for the monthly billing option. You may then cancel your subscription at any time. You are also welcome to start with a FREE 14-day unlimited trial.