3Dsurvey is proud to announce the annual User Group Summit 2019
Diners CUBO Golf Course Ljubljana, Slovenia
Thursday, 21 November 2019, 9.00 AM - 16.00 PM
The main goal of Summit is to give users ability to share with us their experience in working with 3Dsurvey software and being able to connect with us personally as well as with many other companies from Surveying Field.
3Dsurvey Pilot Presentation
- Tips for effective drone mapping.
- How to create and import offline maps (.kml)
- How to combine drone images with smartphone images
- Practical examples of such compatibility.
- How to best setup 3Dsurvey for optimal processing.
- Troubleshooting with emphasis on most common human errors.
- Best practices and tips for image processing.
- How to achieve the best 3D results from 2D images.
- Basic and advanced functionalities and tools. How to use them most effectively in different use-cases.
- Inputs and outputs. How to use 3Dsurvey and full potential for best end result.
- Presenting results on Viewer and benefit of using it as a presenting software.
Summit Highlight: Introducing 3Dsurvey 2.10 version.
There are limited tickets available so we would kindly ask you if you had not applied yet to apply through application available here as soon as possible.