Join 3Dsurvey team at 2018 HQ Workshop & MeetUp - 13 September 2018 is the day for this lovely traditional event where you'll learn about many exciting new features of 3Dsurvey software. You will also get a chance to experience first-hand presentations and demos from 3Dsurvey experts and developers.
From scouting and mapping your site using drones to image processing and generating survey grade results. 3Dsurvey experts will share their experience and real case scenarios on how to best utilize drones and photogrammetry in professional surveying.
Where: Diners CUBO Golf Course Ljubljana, Slovenia
When: Thursday, 13 September 2018, 9.00 AM - 16.00 PM
- New 3Dsurvey Pilot
- Official release of 3Dsurvey Viewer
- Introduction to new version: 3Dsurvey 2.8.0.
Apply on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduction to new 3Dsurvey Pilot – the most optimal and simple way of mapping!
- Official release of 3Dsurvey Free viewer – sharing your land surveying data with your customers has never been easier before!
- Introduction to new version: 3Dsurvey 2.8.0. – Improved to perfection: much faster, improved point cloud calculation algorithm and much more.
- Presentation of new features, “Tips&Tricks” and showcases
Want to read more about industry applications? Browse through some showcase projects done with 3Dsurvey here!